Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1 Musings...

Today I have been a cat magnet. Every time I sit still for any amount of time, one of the two cats that live with us decides I look irresistably comfortable and saunters over to make herself comfy. This process usually involves some licking and kneading and, most importantly, placing her feline self between me and the TV. Cats are funny.

In other news, we went to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" and found it refreshingly funny and sweet! I love it when a children's movie involves humor for grown-ups as well. There were many laughs in there as well as a wee nap as I was wedged in between two handsome men and it was warm and I was cozy and there was a lull....sigh. It was pretty great.

As far as New Year's Day goes, it's been a banner one.

No comments:

Post a Comment